• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect? We collect the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) in the contact and newsletter forms
How do we collect your data?
We keep securely the data we collect and do not share anything.
We collect data and process data when you:
Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies. We may also receive your data indirectly
How will we use your data we collect your data so that we can:
Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data. We will keep your contact and order information for upto 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by clearing your information from our database.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access - You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. The right to rectification - You have the right to request that wecorrect any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that us to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to Humanity Link processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Call us at Phone +31 (0) 6 126 79462 - Or write to us: : Hagepreekkamp 5, 9722LM The Netherlands or email@example.com.
What are cookies?
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and thirdparty cookies are used. How to manage cookies You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites